A Long OVERDUE Update....
Thanks Clare :) I noticed someone post a comment and it was you. :) Here's an update of what Raine is up to now...
1. Raine is signing in sentences.
2. Raine is talking in sentences verbally.
3. Raine is very polite, well-mannered, and says "Please" and "Thank you" often.
4. Raine is not showing much of Terrible Twos, like throwing tantrums... *knock on wood*
5. Raine is still potty training, she would take off her diapers AFTER she poops and wipes her own butt, what a mess.
6. Raine still dances.
7. Raine still sings.
8. Raine loves climbing,.. one day, I found her yelling for me with her head stuck up in a hole on top of the cat tree.
9. Raine thinks she is a big kid.
10. Raine likes to peel her own clementines.
11. Raine feeds the cats herself.
12. Raine likes to help clean mirrors.
13. Raine is still a shoe-freak.
14. Raine loves ice-cream.
15. Raine is a genius.
16. Raine is friendly.
17. Raine loves to wrestle with Dasher everyday, "Be gentle, Raine" is what she hears everyday.
18. Raine acts like a mother and tells me to go to sleep, to wake up, etc.
19. Raine prefers to ride in a "car-cart" than in a regular shopping cart.
20. Raine puts her shoes on correctly.. well most of the times.. (my pet peeve is when children wear their shoes on wrong hehe)
21. Raine is CRAZY about swings and would ask to go to the park almost everyday.
22. Raine can tell us which DVD she wants to watch.. "I want wake up Elmo" "I want birthday Elmo" "I want happy Elmo"
23. Raine is independent.
24. Raine is funny.
25. Raine is a sweet and a happy child. :-D
I wrote down the conversations that we had with Raine had but I lost them :( I ll try my best to remember some of them.
Mommy: "Like your blueberries?"
Raine: *nods* "Yeah"
Mommy: "They're good huh?"
Raine: "Black berries"
Mommy: "Ha ha, no, they're blueberries"
Raine: "No, black"
Mommy: "Blue"
Raine: "Black... They're good!"
We were watching TV.
Mommy: Oh Raine, look!
Raine: Sheep!
Mommy: No, it's a goat.
Raine: No, sheep!
Mommy: Goat.
Raine: Sheep.
Mommy: Most of the time, sheep are white, this one is brown, it's a goat.
Raine: Sheep brown.
Mommy: No, sheep are white, goats are brown.
Raine: No. sheep are brown, goats are white.
Mommy: (laughs) you are too funny Raine.
Raine: (laughs)
Two days after Uncle Jody went back east, I picked Raine up from school. As I buckled her up..
Raine: Go Jody's house!
Mommy: Aw.. Jody flew back home. Jody's house are far away.
Raine: Want Jody's house.
Mommy: Jody is not here, he flew home.
Raine: Jody fly.
Mommy: Yes, but you will see him again, Jody is coming back soon. Gramma and Poppy are coming soon too.
Raine: Gramma Poppy fly. Jody Stacy fly.
Mommy: That's right, they will fly here for Christmas.
Raine: Yeah!
Todd was giving Raine a bath. She had many ducks but three of them are flashing ducks (ducks that lights up). One of them doesn't work. She lined them up, the first one was flashing and she pointed to it..
Raine: flashing
Then the second one she pointed at..
Raine: broken
Then she pointed to the third one..
Raine: finished
Because it wasn't flashing anymore. Amazing she knows the difference between broken and finished.
As I was unbuckling Raine in the car at home, Raine looked out the car window.
Raine: Look, birds!
Mommy: Oh yeah, lots of birds.
Raine: Cat.
Mommy: Did you see a cat? Where?
Raine: (looks around) Cat fly.
Mommy: (laughs) the cat is flying?
Raine: Yep, cat fly.
Mommy: Cats don't fly.
Raine: *nods* Cat fly.
Mommy: Silly you, only birds fly.
Raine: (laughs)
Enjoy some of the photos.. I will add some more when Im available again.. Raine just woke up from her nap :-D


Celebrating Jody's completion of his PhD.

Raine always say "Lemme see" after I take picture of her. Here's a picture of her signing "Lemme see".

Dr. Jody and Raine being goofy.

Dr. Jody and Raine.

Raine feeding a giraffe.

Me, Rosa Lee, and Raine.

"YO!"

Raine at school, with one of her classmates.

Raine working with bowls and beads (montessori school)

"What are you doing up there, Raine?"

"I want to visit Vixen."

"Come down Vixen!"

"I couldn't resist, I like climbing!"

Raine's artwork. Putting all of her shoes in line.

"Hehe, got them shoes on wrong Mommy!"
1. Raine is signing in sentences.
2. Raine is talking in sentences verbally.
3. Raine is very polite, well-mannered, and says "Please" and "Thank you" often.
4. Raine is not showing much of Terrible Twos, like throwing tantrums... *knock on wood*
5. Raine is still potty training, she would take off her diapers AFTER she poops and wipes her own butt, what a mess.
6. Raine still dances.
7. Raine still sings.
8. Raine loves climbing,.. one day, I found her yelling for me with her head stuck up in a hole on top of the cat tree.
9. Raine thinks she is a big kid.
10. Raine likes to peel her own clementines.
11. Raine feeds the cats herself.
12. Raine likes to help clean mirrors.
13. Raine is still a shoe-freak.
14. Raine loves ice-cream.
15. Raine is a genius.
16. Raine is friendly.
17. Raine loves to wrestle with Dasher everyday, "Be gentle, Raine" is what she hears everyday.
18. Raine acts like a mother and tells me to go to sleep, to wake up, etc.
19. Raine prefers to ride in a "car-cart" than in a regular shopping cart.
20. Raine puts her shoes on correctly.. well most of the times.. (my pet peeve is when children wear their shoes on wrong hehe)
21. Raine is CRAZY about swings and would ask to go to the park almost everyday.
22. Raine can tell us which DVD she wants to watch.. "I want wake up Elmo" "I want birthday Elmo" "I want happy Elmo"
23. Raine is independent.
24. Raine is funny.
25. Raine is a sweet and a happy child. :-D
I wrote down the conversations that we had with Raine had but I lost them :( I ll try my best to remember some of them.
Mommy: "Like your blueberries?"
Raine: *nods* "Yeah"
Mommy: "They're good huh?"
Raine: "Black berries"
Mommy: "Ha ha, no, they're blueberries"
Raine: "No, black"
Mommy: "Blue"
Raine: "Black... They're good!"
We were watching TV.
Mommy: Oh Raine, look!
Raine: Sheep!
Mommy: No, it's a goat.
Raine: No, sheep!
Mommy: Goat.
Raine: Sheep.
Mommy: Most of the time, sheep are white, this one is brown, it's a goat.
Raine: Sheep brown.
Mommy: No, sheep are white, goats are brown.
Raine: No. sheep are brown, goats are white.
Mommy: (laughs) you are too funny Raine.
Raine: (laughs)
Two days after Uncle Jody went back east, I picked Raine up from school. As I buckled her up..
Raine: Go Jody's house!
Mommy: Aw.. Jody flew back home. Jody's house are far away.
Raine: Want Jody's house.
Mommy: Jody is not here, he flew home.
Raine: Jody fly.
Mommy: Yes, but you will see him again, Jody is coming back soon. Gramma and Poppy are coming soon too.
Raine: Gramma Poppy fly. Jody Stacy fly.
Mommy: That's right, they will fly here for Christmas.
Raine: Yeah!
Todd was giving Raine a bath. She had many ducks but three of them are flashing ducks (ducks that lights up). One of them doesn't work. She lined them up, the first one was flashing and she pointed to it..
Raine: flashing
Then the second one she pointed at..
Raine: broken
Then she pointed to the third one..
Raine: finished
Because it wasn't flashing anymore. Amazing she knows the difference between broken and finished.
As I was unbuckling Raine in the car at home, Raine looked out the car window.
Raine: Look, birds!
Mommy: Oh yeah, lots of birds.
Raine: Cat.
Mommy: Did you see a cat? Where?
Raine: (looks around) Cat fly.
Mommy: (laughs) the cat is flying?
Raine: Yep, cat fly.
Mommy: Cats don't fly.
Raine: *nods* Cat fly.
Mommy: Silly you, only birds fly.
Raine: (laughs)
Enjoy some of the photos.. I will add some more when Im available again.. Raine just woke up from her nap :-D


Celebrating Jody's completion of his PhD.

Raine always say "Lemme see" after I take picture of her. Here's a picture of her signing "Lemme see".

Dr. Jody and Raine being goofy.

Dr. Jody and Raine.

Raine feeding a giraffe.

Me, Rosa Lee, and Raine.

"YO!"

Raine at school, with one of her classmates.

Raine working with bowls and beads (montessori school)

"What are you doing up there, Raine?"

"I want to visit Vixen."

"Come down Vixen!"

"I couldn't resist, I like climbing!"

Raine's artwork. Putting all of her shoes in line.

"Hehe, got them shoes on wrong Mommy!"


2 Comments:
Ohhh love the updates! Been so busy these days and finally checked your blog! :) Raine sure grown up fast these days. She's reminding me lot of Rhiannon when she was at Raine's age. :) I better get my blog back in action very soon! Got so much to share! :) Hugs to you all!
How cute!! You updated!! YAY.
Raine definitely grew and is soo cute, I love love love the pink cowboy boots she has haha!
I also have funny conversations between Eitan and I, it's amazing to see his language grow and grow. Makes me feel like he's no longer a little baby but soon will be a talking back teenager!
MWAH
Post a Comment
<< Home