Sunday, June 24, 2007

The Twenty-Second Month

I apologize for being 3 days late :) I have been super crazy busy for the last few weeks. I took few pictures of Raine during her 22nd month, but Sheri did take a few while she stayed here for a week. Raine is pretty much the same. One new thing about her, she can identify her name. Whenever I write her name, she would sign and say “Raine!” I am hoping to catch it on video someday. She somersaults, sings, dances, and basically keeping us busy by running around everywhere. Here are some pictures and videos of Raine. Enjoy ☺

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*slurping*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"I will miss you sorely Annika" (Annika and her family are not in Tucson for the summer)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"Lemme go up the slide Annika!"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"Wheee! Come on down Annika!"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"Mommy, can I fly to visit Annika when she goes away?"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Teddy Bear friends

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Zonked out.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sheri and Raine.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Saying their goodbyes before Sheri leaves back home.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"I love Cheerios!"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"I've got eyes!"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"Good night Dasher, sleep tight!"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*slurpppppp*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Raine and Mommy.


In this video, Raine is singing.



In this video, Raine is signing names.



In this video, Raine is trying to cool her food down after she ate her dinner.


Raine was too cute, couldnt resist but to show it.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Skys said...

AWW Raine has grown!! What was she singing? I loved the pouty expression she gave to Annika :)

Clare

24/6/07 8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oohhhh Raine is beautiful here. Cannot believe how fast time goes by! :) Great to see Jenko and Sheri here! Miss Sheri tons! :)

20/7/07 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home