Elephant!
On Sunday morning, Raine and I went to the zoo with her friend and his mom. I didnt bring the camera :( This time, it was more fun to bring Raine to the zoo because now she can identify animals (the last time we went to the zoo was probably in the early spring). There we saw monkeys, giraffes, elephants, a polar bear, black bears, tiger, sleeping lions, and so many more. Raine had lots of fun.
Two days later, as I was putting Raine in the car. Here's our conversation..
Raine: Elephant! (Pointing out of the car window)
Me: Elephant? Where?
Raine: *giggling* Monkey!
I was puzzled at first then I realized she was talking abt the zoo.
Me: Oh yeah you saw a monkey at the zoo. What else did you see? Did you see a giraffe?
Raine:(looking for her giraffe security blanket then she looked up at me and smiled) Yeah!
Me: Did you see a polar bear?
Raine: *giggling* Yeah!
I got in the driver's seat and started the engine.
Raine: (vocally) Mom! Mom!
Me: (I turned my head to her) Yeah?
Raine: Tiger!
Me: Yeah you saw a tiger too.
Raine: Yeah! (beaming with smile)
Two days later, as I was putting Raine in the car. Here's our conversation..
Raine: Elephant! (Pointing out of the car window)
Me: Elephant? Where?
Raine: *giggling* Monkey!
I was puzzled at first then I realized she was talking abt the zoo.
Me: Oh yeah you saw a monkey at the zoo. What else did you see? Did you see a giraffe?
Raine:(looking for her giraffe security blanket then she looked up at me and smiled) Yeah!
Me: Did you see a polar bear?
Raine: *giggling* Yeah!
I got in the driver's seat and started the engine.
Raine: (vocally) Mom! Mom!
Me: (I turned my head to her) Yeah?
Raine: Tiger!
Me: Yeah you saw a tiger too.
Raine: Yeah! (beaming with smile)


1 Comments:
'tightly' cute :)
Kids' way of conversation is simply amazing. They just make the world stop at the moment.
Post a Comment
<< Home