It's so CUTE how Raine dances! She's really good at using her whole body! Loch just stands in one place and bounces his knees. I guess that's the typical male dance? =P
As for the gift, I'm not sure what it is...a musical mat? =)
AWW, that's cute. Glad she likes it. Looks like it can entertain her for a long time. Liam also saw this video and was like "she can walk good now? I can dance with her and teach her some moves." Then showed me what he wanted to teach Raine, heh. Liam loves to dance all the time too. Miss you both! Thanks for the post.
2 Comments:
It's so CUTE how Raine dances! She's really good at using her whole body! Loch just stands in one place and bounces his knees. I guess that's the typical male dance? =P
As for the gift, I'm not sure what it is...a musical mat? =)
AWW, that's cute. Glad she likes it. Looks like it can entertain her for a long time. Liam also saw this video and was like "she can walk good now? I can dance with her and teach her some moves." Then showed me what he wanted to teach Raine, heh. Liam loves to dance all the time too. Miss you both! Thanks for the post.
Post a Comment
<< Home