Raine loves to dance every time she hears music. Here's a clip of her dancing and tapping her foot. She can dance standing up but she was in the mood to sit down when I was filming her.
Love love the clip of Raine dancing - do you play music for her all day? And did you play a lot of music while you were pregnant w her? I remember at RIT you were *nuts* about music/lyrics/etc...
Strangely, when I was pregnant, I had no desire to listen to music. Haha. I play variety of music for Raine, lullaby, children's song, grown up music and etc :) But not all day. It seems she prefers the music that I listen to.
4 Comments:
omg!! thats the most funniest and adorable clip of Raine, EVER!! I laughed so hard when you filmed her tapping foot :)
Raine, you rock!
Clare
LOL! I LOVE the foot-tapping, too but the 'crawlking' (crawling/walking on all fours) was so hilarious! So cute! =D
Love love the clip of Raine dancing - do you play music for her all day? And did you play a lot of music while you were pregnant w her? I remember at RIT you were *nuts* about music/lyrics/etc...
Katie
Strangely, when I was pregnant, I had no desire to listen to music. Haha. I play variety of music for Raine, lullaby, children's song, grown up music and etc :) But not all day. It seems she prefers the music that I listen to.
Post a Comment
<< Home