*sneezes*
Well, guess what? I am sick. That's right, sick :( I am sick with cold, sore throat, headache, and a bit of body ache. Great timing huh? :) I feel so bad for missing work today. It was supposed to be my last day today and I had to miss it :( I am going to visit them sometime on Monday so that I can say goodbye to the staff and the children. That is if I don't have the baby by then :)
On Wednesday, Todd and I went to see the pediatrician. We thought the doctor was nice but there was something about him and the office we didn't like. I wanted Todd to see the original place that we wanted to go to. So we went to that place and Todd could see why I wanted that place. That place has a better environment, the building is newer, kid-friendly, cleaner, people there are friendly, the doctor is very nice, and it's way much closer to our home. We asked a lot of questions about the insurance and the hospital. The hospital that the doctors there are affiliated with are not covered by our insurance and they are not affiliated with the hospital where I am going to give birth to. We find that it may not be a big deal so we decided to go with this one :)
Here are the pictures that we took the other day..








On Wednesday, Todd and I went to see the pediatrician. We thought the doctor was nice but there was something about him and the office we didn't like. I wanted Todd to see the original place that we wanted to go to. So we went to that place and Todd could see why I wanted that place. That place has a better environment, the building is newer, kid-friendly, cleaner, people there are friendly, the doctor is very nice, and it's way much closer to our home. We asked a lot of questions about the insurance and the hospital. The hospital that the doctors there are affiliated with are not covered by our insurance and they are not affiliated with the hospital where I am going to give birth to. We find that it may not be a big deal so we decided to go with this one :)
Here are the pictures that we took the other day..


1 Comments:
WOW!! you look beautiful and the mountains are a perfect background for you :) Have a great delivery!! Mine's due in 4 more months and I cant even wait, grins.
Post a Comment
<< Home