36 weeks and counting
Last Thursday, 5 girls from school were giving me massages- my legs, and my arms. It was nice even though they put too much lotion on my legs hehe. Nice to be pampered for a short while. I can't wait to have a full body massage. My boss gave me a gift certificate for a full body massage for pregnant women. I am hoping to make an appointment sometimes next week.
I am on vacation this week and I feel so much better, body-wise and energy-wise. I will go back to work next week but will only work 3 more days before leaving for "maternity leave." This week, I have been looking for a pediatric for the baby. I liked one place but they don't have affiliation with UMC (where I am going to give birth) so I had to look at another place. The place looks okay. Todd and I will have a prenatal consultant with the doctor next Wednesday.
We're going to our third birthing class tonight. The teacher couldn't put us in another classes because they all were full. So we're staying with our Thursday classes, just the two of us :) Our interpreter said "Ooh, fancy! Private lessons!" Hehe. Last week, we learned about slow and fast breathing. We will learn more about breathing tonight. We also learned about how the baby go through the pelvis (or is it pelvic?), relaxation, and using morphine during labor (every week we get to learn different ways of going through labor like natural, using medicines, etc).
Pictures of me at 8 months coming soon!
I am on vacation this week and I feel so much better, body-wise and energy-wise. I will go back to work next week but will only work 3 more days before leaving for "maternity leave." This week, I have been looking for a pediatric for the baby. I liked one place but they don't have affiliation with UMC (where I am going to give birth) so I had to look at another place. The place looks okay. Todd and I will have a prenatal consultant with the doctor next Wednesday.
We're going to our third birthing class tonight. The teacher couldn't put us in another classes because they all were full. So we're staying with our Thursday classes, just the two of us :) Our interpreter said "Ooh, fancy! Private lessons!" Hehe. Last week, we learned about slow and fast breathing. We will learn more about breathing tonight. We also learned about how the baby go through the pelvis (or is it pelvic?), relaxation, and using morphine during labor (every week we get to learn different ways of going through labor like natural, using medicines, etc).
Pictures of me at 8 months coming soon!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home