Hello Toilet!
The class we went to last week was good. There were only two of us with two interpreters. The teacher is not sure whether to put us in a different class (different day) with the other expectant parents or just to keep us on Thursdays. We will see. Basically, we learned about slow breathing, relaxation, focusing on our body, and some terminology related to the labor and birth. We will learn more about breathing, lamaze, and some more stuff later on.
I got few new bestfriends. The toilets,... two toilets in our house, and the toilet at work. I also got some new friends at the toilets at public places. I can't believe how often I had to go to the bathroom! My bladder is definitely getting smaller!! The teacher at birthing class showed us a picture of the bladder while pregnant, and the picture of the bladder when the baby drops (the baby will drop, usually two weeks before the labor/delivery) and I couldn't believe how small the bladder will get. I am not looking forward to going to the bathroom every 30 minutes! :) At least, it'll only be for 2 weeks, more or less.
The baby is still moving around. I was told that it will move less during the 9th month because it will have no more room to move around. Mostly what I feel is the baby stretching. I don't feel kicking much anymore. My back is hurting now. :( I was hoping that I wouldn't have a back pain. I guess I sort of expected it anyway. My ribs are hurting as well as my tailbone. My feet are still swollen. My beautiful feet! :) So far, I have gained 44 pounds. Whew, I went over the average which is 25 to 35 pounds. I am not worried about the weight anyway :) I do find myself having a hard time getting up from the ground or the couch (if I lay down). Hehe, I am pregnant!!!
I will have Dr. appt tomorrow. I think it will be weekly from now on, or maybe after the next appt. I only have 2 more weeks till the pregnancy is considered full term. Ooh, time is getting closer! 2 to 6 more weeks to go!
I gotta visit my first floor bestfriend, the toilet! Keep an eye out for more pictures. We got a new digital camera! All set for the baby photos! :)
I got few new bestfriends. The toilets,... two toilets in our house, and the toilet at work. I also got some new friends at the toilets at public places. I can't believe how often I had to go to the bathroom! My bladder is definitely getting smaller!! The teacher at birthing class showed us a picture of the bladder while pregnant, and the picture of the bladder when the baby drops (the baby will drop, usually two weeks before the labor/delivery) and I couldn't believe how small the bladder will get. I am not looking forward to going to the bathroom every 30 minutes! :) At least, it'll only be for 2 weeks, more or less.
The baby is still moving around. I was told that it will move less during the 9th month because it will have no more room to move around. Mostly what I feel is the baby stretching. I don't feel kicking much anymore. My back is hurting now. :( I was hoping that I wouldn't have a back pain. I guess I sort of expected it anyway. My ribs are hurting as well as my tailbone. My feet are still swollen. My beautiful feet! :) So far, I have gained 44 pounds. Whew, I went over the average which is 25 to 35 pounds. I am not worried about the weight anyway :) I do find myself having a hard time getting up from the ground or the couch (if I lay down). Hehe, I am pregnant!!!
I will have Dr. appt tomorrow. I think it will be weekly from now on, or maybe after the next appt. I only have 2 more weeks till the pregnancy is considered full term. Ooh, time is getting closer! 2 to 6 more weeks to go!
I gotta visit my first floor bestfriend, the toilet! Keep an eye out for more pictures. We got a new digital camera! All set for the baby photos! :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home