Wednesday, June 29, 2005

10 more weeks!!

I had my Dr. appt today. I got the room with the ultrasound, hoorah!! The Dr. measured my tummy and she said it is perfect, right size for the due date. Then we had ultrasound. Saw the baby's head, heart, spine, and its hand. In the previous ultrasound, I could see the whole baby in one screen, but this time, I only can see one thing at a time. The baby has grown so much since the last time I saw in the ultrasound (11 weeks ago). Wow. The Dr. didn't say anything about the glucose test and the heart test. I forgot to ask her before I left. Since she didn't say anything, I assume all is well because she would have said something if my sugar level were high :)

The baby is kicking less but moving more now. I can feel its elbow, or knee, or whatever body part moving across the belly. I think there is no room for the baby to kick around. The baby hiccups everyday, 2 or 3 times a day :) It usually last about 15 minutes.

I had swollen feet and hands two weekends ago. But it has reduced. I had to keep my feet elevated and drink lots of water. But other than that, it has been going great. I am starting to adjust to the lifestyle of body restrictions (can't bend down, tie my shoes, etc). I've been sleeping well ever since I moved the pillows around. It works well and I guess I don't need the U-shaped pillow :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home