Videos
Here's videos of Raine signing, barking, and dancing. For signing, I was able to capture few of Raine's signs. For barking, this is what she looks like when she barks like a dog hehe. As for dancing, she could dance for hours!

Watch the Video

Watch the Video


4 Comments:
Aww, so cute to see her signing! The "barking" video was too funny! Lochlan does the same thing. Every time the dogs bark, he copies them! And oh boy, can that girl dance! She looks taller and thinner and those pigtails are just too gosh-darn cute! ;)
Oh girl! I'm dying to see Raine again! Love to see little kids signing! Enjoy those cute stuff before she says "I know!" all the time, or talks back... that's Liam right now... hee hee.
Haha I kept laughing at the dancing clip and the woofings!! She is sooo cute!! You can see that she's seriously trying to DANCE some moves! Loved the clips :)
Clare
Hey Janis...she is a miniature Janis Cripps...like I remember back at Smithson School...except for I think Raine has better dance moves!!
What a sweetie!
Lynn (Lyndsay's mom)
Post a Comment
<< Home