Sunday, July 23, 2006

Videos

In this video, you'd see Raine signing "more" and at the very end, she signed "eat."





In this video, Raine is signing "dog."





In this video, Raine is signing "bath" and at the very end, she signed "finish."





And finally, in this video, Raine started this "stomping" feet two days ago, and then it turned into dancing. We thought it was hilarious.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Skys said...

WOW! She really is growing up so beautifully :) I especially loved the stomping/dancing clip haha! how many words can she say now?

Cool!

23/7/06 10:32 AM  
Blogger Keri said...

What a smart little girl Raine is! The stomping video is SO hilarious! I LOVED when she waved upside down-so CUTE! Looking forward to more cute things that Raine does. ;)

24/7/06 6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww I really enjoy seeing those video clips of your lil girl. She's a cutie! :)

30/7/06 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home