Monday, July 10, 2006

Our Lil' Princess

As you can see in the videos on this blog, Raine is becoming a toddler. She is walking all over the place now. She is determined to walk, rather than crawling (she is not really crawling anymore). When she falls down, she would stand up and try again. Even if she took one step and falls down, she will get up right away and keep on trying until she gets the right balance and walk around. She knows 4 signs now. Her new sign is “more” and I wouldn’t be surprised her next sign will be eat, cat, or even Daddy. She doesn’t sign fan much anymore. She signs bed and finish often. Speaking of bed, Raine now sleeps in her own room. It was hard for me but I felt it was time for her to sleep in her crib without us in the room. Sure enough, she is sleeping through the night now. Now my wish is for her to sleep in a little more hehe. She usually wakes up at about 5 in the morning. I am not a morning person!!! :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Can I have Crocs my size please?"

I have to say this, Raine is so much like her dad. Unbelievable. First of all, she looks like her dad. Secondly, she is a morning person, just like her dad. And third, she is determined and will stop at nothing, of course like her dad. And finally, she is a quick learner, just like who? Yes, her dad! What about me? I only get “she has your eyes” pfft. :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Like father, like daughter.

I went to Las Vegas with friends on Thurs. July 6th, a last minute plan, for 2 nights. It was my first time away from Raine that long “since she was in my tummy” (I quote it from my friend who joined me to LV, she has a 16 months old daughter). We both had fun although on Friday when we were at the pool, we were quiet for a while then we turned to each other and said “I’m thinking of my daughter” at the same time hah. But overall, we enjoyed ourselves without our husbands and daughters. When I got back home, Raine was taking a nap. A short while later, she woke up and I went in the room. I will never forget her reaction when she first saw me. She was very surprised and her body was “shaking” and wanted to get up so fast and I picked her up. Ah, the best feeling to have her in my arms again. For a few days before I went to LV, Raine was very clingy and would not let go of me. She wanted to be with me at all times and at that point I felt I really needed some space. So being away to LV was worth it. :)

Raine is teething again, she is growing her fourth tooth. So she is drooling a lot and is cranky at some times. It looks like she will have gap between her two front teeth, how cute! Just like my side of the family hehe.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
One tooth now, two teeth soon.

I will take a video of her walking around soon this week and post it up in here. Meanwhile, enjoy some of the pictures of Raine :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"All done!"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Our little helper.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
One happy child!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ticklish Raine.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"I'm a princess!"

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh I can tell she likes shoes already! I think that is a girl who needs baby crocs!

LOve Auntie M

10/7/06 12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Raine is big now! :)

Wish crocs do design infant sizes. The smallest they have is size 8 and Rhiannon is only 7. Yet we already bought her one in red and she LOVES it so much. Even her friends would come over and "steal" it from her for the day!

Teeth..wow! Pretty soon she'll be smiling with 10 teeth.

Enjoy your summer!

10/7/06 9:42 PM  
Blogger Janis said...

They have size 6/7.. i did see one at Journeys Kids. Go and check it out :) if not, try nordstrom.. their website has size 6/7 too :) .. i need size 4/5 hehe

11/7/06 6:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha We don't have Journeys Kids here. For Nordstorm, am not sure if we have this store here. I'll keep my eyes out for this size when we begin our 13 days travel this Thursday! :) Thanks for head up! I'll check around for Raine size too!

11/7/06 6:24 AM  
Blogger K8es said...

I think Payless Shoes has something similar to Crocs - under a different company but they look identical to crocs. Friends here in Denver actually went on eBay and had to get involved with an auction to get the Croc look alike shoes for her 2 year old daughter!!

11/7/06 3:23 PM  
Blogger The Skys said...

AWW Raine! I love love love love the little helper picture!! Classic :)

Clare

12/7/06 8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sending size 6...
love JaGee

14/7/06 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home