25 weeks.
Today I am 25 weeks! Two more weeks left till the 3rd trimester.. wow, time sure does fly by. I will have monthly Dr. appt next Wednesday. I hope I will get the room with the ultrasound so that I can see the baby :)
Just for fun, I typed down the questions and comments that I get over and over again...
-Congratulations!
-Wow! You're big!
-Are you carrying twins?
-Do you know if its a girl or a boy?
-Have you picked out names yet?
-When is it due?
-How are you feeling?
-Any morning sickness?
My bellybutton is starting to push out... I still have an innie but don't know how much longer it will pop out :) My tailbone still hurts :( It hurt when I get out of the chair, oh well. My morning back pain has reduced ever since I used 4 pillows. I have gained 24 pounds, more than what my mom gained in whole the pregnancy with Jody. She only gained 19 pounds!! I got 3 more months to go, I hope I won't go over 35 pounds :) But all that probably won't matter once the baby is born. I probably will say "It's all worth it!" :) I shouldn't complain because I think I have an easy pregnancy comparing to others (that is for 1st and 2nd trimester). I probably will have a nasty 3rd trimester because of the heat? It has been over 100 degrees for more than a week already. We'll see I guess.
Just for fun, I typed down the questions and comments that I get over and over again...
-Congratulations!
-Wow! You're big!
-Are you carrying twins?
-Do you know if its a girl or a boy?
-Have you picked out names yet?
-When is it due?
-How are you feeling?
-Any morning sickness?
My bellybutton is starting to push out... I still have an innie but don't know how much longer it will pop out :) My tailbone still hurts :( It hurt when I get out of the chair, oh well. My morning back pain has reduced ever since I used 4 pillows. I have gained 24 pounds, more than what my mom gained in whole the pregnancy with Jody. She only gained 19 pounds!! I got 3 more months to go, I hope I won't go over 35 pounds :) But all that probably won't matter once the baby is born. I probably will say "It's all worth it!" :) I shouldn't complain because I think I have an easy pregnancy comparing to others (that is for 1st and 2nd trimester). I probably will have a nasty 3rd trimester because of the heat? It has been over 100 degrees for more than a week already. We'll see I guess.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home