Quality time at the park
I couldn't resist but to post those pictures :)
I took Raine to the park with Annika and her mom yesterday. I took a lot of pictures of the girls and then Annika's mom offered to take some pictures of Raine and me. I was thrilled when she offered that and the pictures turned out great! Here they are...

"How come you're not yellow like my rubber duckie?"

April, a windy season in Tucson. Raine is wondering what is blowing in her face :)

What are we looking at?

"Watch me walk, Mommy!"

"Wow Raine, you are walking! Good job!"

"What's this, Raine?"

"It's a duck!"

"Wheeeee!"

"Hahaha, going up and down is fun!"
I took Raine to the park with Annika and her mom yesterday. I took a lot of pictures of the girls and then Annika's mom offered to take some pictures of Raine and me. I was thrilled when she offered that and the pictures turned out great! Here they are...

"How come you're not yellow like my rubber duckie?"

April, a windy season in Tucson. Raine is wondering what is blowing in her face :)

What are we looking at?

"Watch me walk, Mommy!"

"Wow Raine, you are walking! Good job!"

"What's this, Raine?"

"It's a duck!"

"Wheeeee!"

"Hahaha, going up and down is fun!"


4 Comments:
Aww!! You guys look like you were having the time of your lives!!
You look great for someone who had a baby!! :-)
Beautiful pics! Kristen did a GREAT job! Raine is growing up so fast...gotta love those chubby thighs! ;)
I love those pictures. You have a great sense of humor and Raine is a such beautiful little girl... You need to write a childrens book... with Raine as the main character!!!!!
Awww what a great pictures! You're glowing big time as a mother! :) Love these pictures!
Post a Comment
<< Home