Thursday, April 13, 2006

*camera flashes*

Image hosting by Photobucket
"Am I inside a tree?"

Image hosting by Photobucket
"Don't I look cool in this car?"

Raine's pretty much the same. She crawls much better and with both her knees. She can pull herself up in a standing position, but still does not know how to sit back down. She still talk all the time, ba-ba-ba, da-da-da, ya-ya-ya, ra-ra-ra, etc. It looks like she is trying to sign as well. She would put her arm up and move around her wrist. I'm trying to figure out what she is trying to say, finish, fan, or hi/byebye. Maybe she just enjoy doing that, no intention of signing. We will see. She still have not sleep through the night, although she slept for 7 hours last night (which was nice!), I don't think she'll continue that. She eats A LOT lately which is good. No teeth yet.

Check out for March pictures on www.toddandjanis.com!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I got her that outfit! Raine is so cute!

Love Auntie Molly

14/4/06 11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soo cute! Rhiannon have the same car and it's in pink...still use it today! :)

Raine is growing up real fast! Not long ago she was such a newborn and now look at her..standing by the tree! (Or is it inside?) WOW!

14/4/06 6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home