Friday, March 03, 2006

Look's Who Talking?

The interaction between two baby girls... Introducing...

... Raine and Baylee!



Raine: Hey, where did you come from? What are you doing on my couch?



Baylee: Hi there, my mommy brought me here.



Baylee: What's that? Can I play with it?
Raine: That's my binky, I need it for my nap and my bedtime.
Baylee: Oh I remember those, my mommy tried it on me and I didn't like it.
Raine: Well, I like them. Say, what's your name? I'm Raine.



Baylee: I'm Baylee. My mommy said we've met before but I don't remember you.
Raine: Really? I don't remember you too. Well, nice meeting you. Let's shake hands, I've seen my daddy do it.
Baylee: Hmm.. I don't know how..
Raine: It's easy, let me show you how, open up your hand...



Baylee: Let's play!
Raine: Sure.. I've got lots of toys.
Baylee: Ooh, I see a block!
Raine: That's mine!!



Baylee: Waaahhhhhh!
Raine: What's wrong? Why are you crying?
Baylee: You won't let me play.. waaahhhh!
Raine: Hey.. where's my mommy taking me?



Raine: I see, my mommy took me away from you so we can have our own blocks to play with.
Baylee: I like your block!



Raine: Psst... Baylee?
Baylee: Yeah Raine?
Raine: I just thought of something...
Baylee: Yeah?
Raine: We can play with my blocks together.
Baylee: Sounds good!



Baylee: This is fun!
Raine: I like playing with you.
Baylee: Me too, I hope we will play together more often.
Raine: Oh I bet we will! My mommy loves to talk with your mommy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jt said...

*endless applause*

Encore! Encore! The public wants more!

3/3/06 3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha ha....thanks for a great laughter today! :)

JT..I'm joing with you...

ENCORE ENCORE ENCORE!

5/3/06 12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home