Friday, February 17, 2006

Happy Feet

On Sunday Feb. 12, we went to Phoenix to meet up with Aunt Molly for the day. She was there to help her friends move. It was the first time that Raine interacted (at this age, while being active) with another baby. It was interesting to see them interacting. The 10 months old, kept on looking at Raine and trying to take things from her while Raine just sucks on Brenna’s toys and occasionally looked at her.


I love toys!

After that, we (including Aunt Molly) went to Phoenix Zoo. Raine looked at few animals but I don’t think she understand what they are yet. I would love to take her back there when she gets older and understand animals. It will be fun!


Mommy taught me to like giraffes

On Wed, after one week of feeding her rice cereal, we mixed green beans in her rice cereal and she loves them! She prefers green beans than plain rice cereal. It is fun feeding her! She would open her mouth when she sees us bringing spoon up towards her. We will try sweet potatoes tonight. Hopefully she will like them! I can’t believe how messy she can get now, for the first 6 months, she is always clean. But now that she started solid food, she is covered with food! On her face, hands, arms, legs, and sometimes feet! More work for us to clean her up, but she looks so cute when her face is filled with food :)


What did you just put in my mouth? Yuck!


I love green beans!

Raine is enjoying her feet so much. She likes to put her foot in her mouth. She is able to sit independently longer. She loves sitting up! Starting yesterday, she is rolling on her own. Mostly she can roll from her tummy to her back, but few times she rolled to her tummy. She is still learning how to roll to her tummy from her back. She would grunt and move to her side, then grunt some more to try to get to her tummy but couldn’t do so. So I would help push her lightly then she’ll land onto her tummy and smile. Also yesterday, she moved in a circle (counter-clockwise) while she was on her stomach. It was funny because there were toys all around her and when she was playing with one toy, she sees a toy next to her so she moved over to that toy, then she will see another toy, and then move over, and ended up going around in circle. This morning, I was playing with Raine during her tummy time, she “crawled” backward! She just got on her knees and pushed her arms forward. Then she realized that the toy was further away from her, and then she did it again, push herself back hoping she would get closer to the toy. Haha.


My feet are delicious!


Sitting up is my favorite thing to do

I can’t believe Raine will be 6 months old on Tuesday! It’s amazing that in few months, she will be crawling, walking, and communicating with us. It’s going to be so much fun!


I pulled my sock off!


Bee good


*giggling*


I have a happy feet!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww cute Raine! She's truly adorable! Make me want to kiss her and hug her! :) Truly adorable!

Not far from now, she'll be fascinated with animals. By age 1, take her to zoo again and you'll see the difference. She'll enjoy Zoo more after age 1. She'll be pointing this and that and you'll sign her all the animals sign. Fun fun fun! :)

Love Raine's bedroom color. It's different! Love the color! :)

20/2/06 7:13 AM  
Blogger Butterflygal said...

Can't wait until she starts walking. More fun will begin then!! :-D

21/2/06 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home